Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Six cards on the 6th

 photo Sixon6thbutton200pix_zps673fb713.jpg

Well, not quite the 6th, but close enough! Over on SJCrafts blog there has been a challenge running to create 6 cards every month and then showcase them. This can be any card you like, but the idea was to get your Christmas cards done on time!

Now, as you know, I am not really a card maker, but as I have had this week off as holiday (more about that another day) I decided to join in and I have made about 20 cards! However, here are six of my favourites.
The top row were made with leftover Christmas papers and embellishments that really needed to be used up and the bottom row were made with the Christmas Cards cartridge on my Cricut.  I had great fun making these and feel pleased that I have some homemade cards to give to friends and relations this year.

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely selection, Becky....following this challenge has meant that nearly all my christmas cards are made now!

alexa said...

These look so festive and bright, You must be pleased to be so far ahead ...

Sandra said...

I thought the other day that I wanted to join in and yet again the 6th has passed lol.

You say not a card maker but I think your wrong there :) these are lovely

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What fun cards, Becky! Like Sandra, I think you are a fine card maker! :o)

Karen said...

These are great, Becky! Twenty cards?! You are way ahead of me!

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Becky!! I love the big snowflakes!! Wow ... 20 cards is some going! Thanks for joining in and linking up to the challenge this month! Sarah xx

Missus Wookie said...

You are rocking those cards - twenty is an amazing number. Hope you've enjoyed your holiday.

Lisa-Jane said...

Its been great to get some cards out of the way as part of this series hasn't it?! Thanks for visiting me - hope you enjoyed my part of the blog hop x

Melissa said...

Very nice!

Lou said...

it's great that you joined in with SJ Crafts challenge and what super cards you made too x

Anonymous said...

A great looking bunch of cards Becky. Congrats on getting 20 done. I'm slow this year and haven't even thought of cards. Must get a move on.