Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Me on Monday

This weekend has been a ....

making apple muffins, enjoying the late autumn sunshine, spending time with Ben, driving to Hemel, meeting up with old college friends and talking and laughing until I have no voice left, staying at my sister's, spending one on one time with my sister, driving back home and having a family Sunday dinner with Ben, Amy, Penny and Hugh sort of weekend.

You may have seen this photo on Facebook and later in the week there will be a blog post with it scrapbooked, but here I am with my friends.

And here I am on Monday!
Joining in with Sian to say 'hi' on Monday.

9 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Sounds like a good weekend - were the muffins nice? I've been looking for ways to use up apples :)

Sian said...

You look well rested after a good weekend - it's a lovely picture.

Bet the muffins were nice. I think they sound delicious.

Wishing all the best with your week

Melissa said...

Apple muffins sound yummy! Looks like it was a FUN weekend there!

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Denise said...

Yum to apple muffins and what a fab photo of you - see you back on Facebook x

Sandra said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend

Susanne said...

Good to see you. Glad your weekend was good.

alexa said...

That's a lovely photo of you, looking remarkably fresh and rested after that busy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a delightful weekend!