Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Me on Monday

Well almost! I'm in Leeds on business and didn't have time to post yesterday. Posting today from my phone. 

Well this weekend was spent taking Hugh to spend his birthday vouchers at the train shop, ironing and tidying my scrapping space. Not very busy but nice and relaxing. 

Going home this afternoon and the rest of the week in the office. Penny has two friends coming round to celebrate Halloween on Friday and I am hoping to get more knitting done.
Here I am this morning in my hotel room. 

Whatever you are up to this week I hope you have a nice time. Waving to Sian whose idea this meme was. 

8 comments:

Sian said...

Waving right back and wishing you a great week! if it's got knitting in it, and a bit of fun for Halloween, that's a good start :) So have a safe trip back home again

Susanne said...

Good to see you, and it sounds like you've got a good week planned. Safe travels!

Alison said...

Safe travels!
Alison xx

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a lovely, relaxing weekend :)

Sandra said...

Enjoy your week

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the trip was productive and you get some knitting done.

Melissa said...

Sounds like y'all had a nice weekend before your trip. Hope your week has been great!

Anonymous said...

I like nice relaxing weekends however could do without the ironing. :)