Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

Bowing out

Recently a couple of my blog friends have written about how they are closing their blogs as their lives are taking different directions (Alison at Life in the Slow Lane and Deb at Paperturtle). I too have been thinking about this for a while. I haven't posted anything since May and to be honest I seem to spend more time sharing my layouts with the groups I am in on Facebook and sharing family events on my own page there or on Instagram. Added to this is the fact that I am working longer hours than I ever have before and those hours are all spent in front of a computer, the last thing I feel like doing when I get home is sitting in front of a computer to type blog posts!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time blogging and have made many blog friends through doing so and for that I am truly grateful. 

But for now I will say 'au revoir ' and thank you for visiting me over the years. I will still be posting on Facebook (Becky Gotch) and Instagram (beckyg1) and hope to see you there. 
Blog friends meet up - March 2013

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh it's so sad to see another lovely blog closing down but I totally understand why. I want to thank you so much for all of your support with my Five Favourites project, you produced really stunning layouts xx

alexa said...

Oh Becky, I am so sad to read this ... It has been lovely to get to know you online and I have much enjoyed your lovelly pages and photos and followed you and your family's doings with lots of interest. Thank-you for all that you have shared with us, and this comes with my very warmest good wishes.

Sian said...

I'm certainly very sorry to read this as of course if it hadn't been for blogging we would never have met! I don't really do FB but I very much hope that we'll be able to keep in touch through IG and that I'll be able to catch up with your lovely layouts there too. Best wishes from me x

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky, I'm so sorry to read this. I've been behind on reading & posting this year and can understand but I'm still going to miss you. Will go make sure you are on my Instagram, I know you'e on my Facebook. Take care.

Missus Wookie said...

So sorry to read this - but I do understand. Take care and I hope we keep in contact on FB.

But the extra hours in front of the computer has definitely affected both my scrapping and fun computer time.