Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Spotlight Saturday - Paycocke's House and Garden

Just a really quick post from me today. I am hopefully, by now, settled in the Royal Agricultural College in Cirencester for the Bloggers Weekend doing lots of crafting! More to come on that next weekend!

Last Sunday, with it being a bank holiday AND it was sunny, Hugh and I had an impromptu day out to Coggeshall to Paycocke's House and Garden. It is run by the National Trust and I can thoroughly recommend it - the little cafe was great too and although I didn't have any cake it looked delicious!

Here are a few photos from our day out:

Beautiful view on our walk from the car park to the house
Front of the house

In the garden with the house in the background


And that's it for this weekend! Hope you have a great couple of days off and I'll be back with news of my weekend away next weekend.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Always love popping in for a visit! Great pictures! Hope you're having a great weekend!

alexa said...

That's a fabulous-looking house - I love the timberwork ... And yes, you were happily settled at the RAU :). Such a very great pleasure to meet you!

Kathyk said...

Lovely pix, looks like such a super place to visit

Kathyk

Jo said...

Beautiful pictures, it looks like a great place to visit x